Lawyers in immigration law
Recruitment program for temporary foreign workers
French speaking / Manufacturing / Construction
Ponce International Recruitment (PRI) is pleased to announce its Temporary Foreign Worker Recruitment Program for companies in the manufacturing and construction sectors looking for qualified workers. The immigration process for obtaining a work permit (lasting two or three years) can extend over a period of ten to twelve weeks.
Services offered include
- Recruitment and selection of candidates for requested job positions.
- Immigration - Obtaining a work permit – We have the expertise of an immigration lawyer.
- Logistics and transportation – We take care of logistics and transportation for workers.
- Worker Onboarding - We offer two housing options for candidates and provide airport pick-up upon arrival in Canada.
Employment conditions include
- Minimum salary to be offered to workers: between 17 and 25 CAD/h.
- Closed work permit for 2 or 3 years (the worker cannot change employers).
- Full-time position offered. (Between 35h & 40h/week).
- Provision of all required documents and follow the instructions recommended by our legal Immigration experts.
Hiring costs include
- Fees to be paid per worker:
has. $12,500CAD + Tx (fees)
b. Government fees: $1,000 CAD for the LMIA, $420 CAD for the CAQ and $240 CAD for the work permit.
- Fees must be paid: 60% upon signing the contract and 40% upon arrival of the worker.
- Signature of the contract (Employer - Ponce Avocats)
- Sending candidate CVs
- Selection of candidate(s)
- Signing of the contract (Employer-Employee)
- Start of immigration process of work permit application
- Arrival of candidate(s)
- Receipt of work permit and integration
Subsidies and subsidies for hiring a foreign worker EMPLOI QUÉBEC & Municipalities
Emploi-Québec offers employers, through several programs, financial assistance for hiring qualified foreign workers.