Litigation, Conflict Resolution and Strategic Advice
Litigation does not necessarily turn into legal proceedings
Our main objective is to fin the best quickest solution to your dispute. Whether such solution can be reached through negotiation, mediation, or, as a last resort, a legal action.
Litigation can occur between people and / or companies. The nature of this dispute could include contractual liability, business law, financial matters, construction, housing, work, sales contracts, loans or leases.
Our team shall serve your best interests by giving you the proper advice in finding solutions to your disputes with the upmost efficiency.
- Alternative Methods of Conflict Resolution
- Financial industry
- Representation and Assistance:
- Non-Profit Organizations (NPOs)
- Strategic Analysis
- Strategic Consulting Negotiation
Real Estate and Construction
Real Estate and Construction Law are areas that are constantly evolving and among the most regulated.
Our firm represents both sellers and buyers in commercial and residential transactions pertaining to latent defects.
We also work on cases where the liability of pre-purchase inspectors or other real estate experts are being scrutinized
In the construction field, a wide range of services is offered to the various stakeholders of the industry.
- Co-ownership rights:
- Assistance and advice
- Legal mortgage relating to expenses
- Non-compliance with the declaration of co-ownership
- Collection of unpaid dues
- Relations between co-owners and / or co-ownership union
- Construction Workers Liabilities:
- Creation of management companies
- Disciplinary law for real estate stakeholders:
- Land Surveyors
- Real Estate Broker
- Building Inspectors
- Drafting Contracts and Commercial Leases
- Environmental law and environmental litigation
- Hidden defects in Residential, Commercial or Industrial areas
- Land Register
- Legal Mortgage
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution for the Purchase, Sale or Lease of Residential or Commercial Properties
- Malfunction and / or construction defects
- Mortgage Claims
- Property title issues:
- Right of way
- Sharing of Joint Ownership
- Strategic advice to entrepreneurs
We provide the legal services your business needs in the course of its ongoing activities.
Project financing, corporate incorporation and shareholder agreement, our firm offers a wide range of services attending to all your business needs.
A creative, results-oriented approach is favored. This approach takes into consideration both our customer's objectives as well as their stakeholde's interests.
- Business Incorporation and record upkeep
- Corporate reorganization
- Disciplinary law for Financial Services industry stakeholders
- Litigation and conflict resolution:
- Real Estate
- Receivables Recovery:
- Invoices for unpaid services
- Invoices for unpaid materials
- Unpaid loans
- Seizure before judgment
- Recognition of a business
- Shareholder Agreement
- Strategic Development and Trade Agreement Negotiations
- Writing, editing and analysis:
- Commercial Contracts
- Service agreements
- Partnership Agreements
Administrative Law, Labor & Employment Law
Ponce Avocats advises you on matters relating to the day-to-day management of your human resources.
Whether it's for hiring, disciplinary measures, dismissals or in all the situations that may happen with human resources such as labor standards, psychological harassment, pay equity, human resources management, mediation and conciliation, employment contracts, rights and freedoms and protection of personal information, you will be accompanied strategically in the management of the challenges related to the laws of health and safety standards at work and advised in the management of your records of occupational injuries.
- Employment contract
- Termination of employment
- Arbitration of grievances
- Complaint against unions
- Drafting of Contracts
- Job Termination:
- Dismissal without cause or unjustified
- Dismissal without cause or unjustified
- Labour Laws :
- Work Health and Security
- Representation before the Administrative Labor Court
- Negotiation in individual and collective labor relations
- Psychological harassment and discrimination at work
- Prohibited practices
- Representation and assistance:
- Against the public administration
- Non-profit organizations
- Administrative and judicial courts
- Requests for access to information