Neighborhood dispute lawyers
We are here to help you assert your rights and protect your property. Thanks to our experience, we offer you several solutions to resolve the conflict in a sustainable way. Our goal is to help you regain your peace of mind as quickly as possible.
Is it in his right? What can I do ?
- Installed cameras
- Send his snow to me
- Talk about me on social media
- Blocked the path to the lake
- Encroaches on the right of way with its hedge
Types of property law disputes
- The encroachment of a tree on the neighboring land
- The attack of a French drain by the roots of a nearby tree
- The threat of a falling tree
- The excessive noise
- The encroachment of secondary facilities, such as a shed, garage or fence for example, on the neighboring land
- Disputes related to right of way
The determining factors of the conflict
The inconvenience must be significant and intolerable for an ordinary person. The following factors can be decisive as to the qualification of the normal or abnormal character of a neighborhood disturbance
- The location and layout of the land
- The sector (the city or the countryside)
- The nature of the disorder
- The severity of the disorder
- The duration of the disorder
Why do business with a lawyer?
Ensure compliance with condominium regulations
It can be difficult to reach a clear and precise agreement with a difficult neighbor. We are here to help and advise you, whether you need to use the dispute resolution procedure or legal action.
Avoid long-term neighborhood disputes
This offers you the possibility of obtaining a clear and precise agreement that satisfies both parties while respecting the regulations and laws of the co-ownership. Thanks to this clarity, the risks of protracted, costly and acrimonious neighborhood disputes are considerably reduced.