Please note that we do not accept legal aid mandates eg family law, criminal law, labor law.
Law firm in Mascouche
Reinforced by our technical knowledge and enriched by a seasoned professional experience, we master a set of transversal skills in the construction sector. By working with building technicians, we are able to support you through various legal issues.
Complete assistance in construction law
We offer comprehensive support in construction law. We are a team of legal advisers specializing in construction law, mastering commercial law in addition to corporate law.
- Drafting of documents and contracts
- Performance evaluation
- Contract award
- Legal representation
Personalized and concrete advice for your needs
We provide our clients with personalized and practical advice and solutions to effectively meet different needs. We support you throughout the legal process.
- Negotiation and drafting of contracts
- Compliance Analysis and Warranties
- Equivalence application
- Performance evaluation
- Insolvency situation in an ongoing project
Expertise for complex works
Versatility with construction professionals
We advise and represent general and specialized contractors, as well as suppliers, developers, investors and owners in construction disputes.
- Dispute between contractors, subcontractors, professionals and/or suppliers
- Dispute between owner, contractor and construction workers
- Mediation of disputes between contractors
Contact our lawyers now
Legal services related to construction law
Construction generally involves significant costs for the construction, renovation or improvement of infrastructure. To protect contractors against the risk of not being paid by their clients, the law provides for a security measure called the legal construction hypothec.
- Building renovation
- Major repairs
- Supply of materials to carry out this work
We represent the interests of owners, contractors, design professionals and insurers in a variety of construction-related disputes. Our clients trust our high-level legal expertise to advance their interests in complex construction projects.
- Representation and assistance in construction disputes
- Strategic analysis of contentious cases
- Formal notice in the event of a contractual dispute
- Action on account in case of non-payment
Have you discovered a construction, floor, construction or design defect on your property and you were not aware of its existence at the time of purchase? Are you now facing a latent defect lawsuit? Our law firm specializing in hidden defects in construction is there to advise you and support you at every stage of your legal action or any potential dispute. Don't let faulty materials compromise the quality of your project.
The development of the project to the representation of the client in disputes
- Planning and scheduling
- Administration and monitoring of contracts
- Management of changes and complaints, including their review, analysis and evaluation
- Project tracking and reporting, including overall cost, schedule and progress control
Technical compliance and urban planning
- Technical compliance analysis of construction projects
- Regulatory compliance at the federal and provincial levels
- Licenses, acquired rights and expropriation
- Granting and authorization of building permits, compliance with town planning and zoning
- The study of private or public tenders
Transactions and project financing
- Advice on real estate transactions
- Taxation related to construction projects
- Project financing
- Representation in matters of rights of action in the field of construction
Me Claude Coursol (LL.B.)
Me Claude Coursol has been a member of the Barreau du Québec since 1982. During all these years, Me Coursol has acquired solid experience before the courts, whether administrative or judicial, as well as before arbitration committees.
Without abandoning other areas of law, Me Coursol has over time concentrated his practice in real estate law, construction law and in the context of GCR guarantee plans. At the same time, he has developed an enviable expertise in passenger transport law, particularly by car taxi, to this end, he regularly appears before the Commission des Transports du Québec.
The collaboration of Me Coursol is regularly solicited by the media in order to interpret and popularize notions of law. In addition, he regularly acts as a trainer or speaker. He also contributes to the writing of popular legal works intended for the general public.
(450) 903-8950 ext. 0348
Thanks to our adapted legal advice, avoid mistakes that could be costly and avoid long years of proceedings.